I have a cleaning company and I try to use high-quality products that get the job done with the highest quality as well as a few Chemicals as possible. I also have to watch my bottom line in the cost of the product to make sure I don’t run into the negative in expenses vs. income. So let me tell you what I have found that I love This is what professionals use for streak-free windows without chemicals.
When cleaning a house, I try to be conscious of what I am using. I don’t want to first off hurt the surface that I am cleaning with harsh cleaners. I also, don’t want to leave a residue on the surface that will cause build up or even be harmful to a young child if they get it on their hand or even a pet. So I am always looking for ways to make my cleaning process as Chemical free as possible and if I can’t get completely Chemical free, I use products that are “Green”.
When I first started cleaning, I tried to use what I have used for several years in my home but quickly realized that the cost of the product was too much for the lifespan when using it in the commercial world. So off I went on a hunt for the next best thing.
The next best window cloth I found has now become the best window cloth for me. I have realized that this window cloth is what professionals use for streak-free windows ( and much more) without chemicals for longer than I have been using my old products. And they work great.
Today, I just want to share with you the window cloth that I have fallen in love with. This cloth has the following qualities.
- Lint Free, Streak-Free Finish On Mirrors, Glass, Stainless Steel, & More.
- Save Money & Clean Safely!
- Use Over & Over Again, Practical & Affordable
This is what professionals use for streak-free windows all across the USA.
How I use the Microfiber Window Cloth
I use a Multi-Surface Microfiber Towels damp with just water to clean the glass and follow up with a Microfiber glass cleaning cloths to dry. You will absolutely be amazed by the results. You can use two Microfiber glass cloths if you don’t have a Microfiber towel.
If there is a sticky residue or something that needs a little extra help, I keep a spray bottle solution in my cleaning kit. I spray on and let it sit for a minute and then wipe clean. It shines beautifully. Here is the recipe to my solution I use.
2 cups warm water
1 TBSP Cornstarch
1/4 Cup Vinegar
1/4 Cup Rubbing Alcohol
Mix together and put in a spray bottle. Shake before use.
What is a Multi-Surface Microfiber Towel?
It is a great cleaning towel too! I use these for everything when cleaning. You can use them dry to dust a surface, you can use it wet with a solution on them to disinfect a surface. It is almost impossible to hurt these towels. These Microfiber towels are multi-use and I have put them to the test over and over.
How can you get your Window Cloths?
Great news! You don’t have to be a professional to get your hands on this product. You don’t even have to buy a kit to get this product. PLUS there is FREE SHIPPING TOO!! It is true the more you buy the cheaper item is, but if you have been used to using Norwex (which is still an amazing product for the home) You will be very pleased with the cost of the cloths from Microfiber Wholesale.
I order monthly from this company because of the size of my company and I have been very pleased with each product that I get and the customer service is beyond helpful.
Instructions for Washing at Home:
- Wash in warm or hot water with mild detergent
- No fabric softeners – they clog the open spaces in the microfiber, making the fabric useless
- Be careful what you wash with your microfiber. Avoid anything made with cotton because the microfiber will grab on to the lint
- Ideally, wash microfiber with the only microfiber but if you must mix loads, wash with other non-linting synthetics. Like anything you wash, be sure to separate your white or light-colored microfiber from your dark-colored microfiber.
Drying Microfiber at Home
- To ensure the longest-lasting microfiber, air dry is best. But if you are like me, I don’t want to hang dry my laundry.
- Microfiber dries relatively quickly
- If you use a dryer, set it on low heat or no heat
- Dry with other microfiber products only so that it doesn’t pick up extra lint
So now you have the inside scoop of what professionals use for streak-free windows. Even chemical-free too!!
If your home is battling sickness, here is a resource for cleaning your home during the COVID-19 virus that will be helpful for any sickness.