In 2010 for Christmas, our children gave us a gift. This gift started a passion for us. A night away at Maple Hill Manor B&B was our gift. A Bed and Breakfast was a new experience for us. Maple Hill Manor B&B Hospitality was such a surprise and joy.
Over the years, my husband and I have traveled to different beds and breakfasts across the southeast. We have fallen in love with the unique characteristic that you can only get at B&B’s. The different levels of hospitality that come with staying Bed and Breakfast establishments are so welcoming, cozy, being known… the list can go on and on. But let me share with you about our first experience at Maple Hill Manor B&B over 13 years ago that keeps us going back as well as adding more B&B’s to our experiences.
Maple Hill Manor B&B Hospitality
Maple Hill Manor Bed and Breakfast was our first experience. Since this was our first experience, it became a marker of hospitality for the following bed and breakfast we have visited. Let me share with you what makes Maple Hill Manor Bed and Breakfast’s hospitality something to remember.
Maple Hill Manor B&B Hospitality
- Todd and Tyler creates an atmospher that is inviting. From the moment we walked into the front door, Todd greeted us and made us feel like we were home. We were invited into the B&B but left feeling like we could come back anytime and pick up where we left off.
- Maple Hill Manor guest rooms were cozy but large. The suites included private baths ranging from jacucci tubs to elegant showers. The linens and robes were high quality. Our first visit was our first exposure to a Turkish towel. We had no idea how wonderful a turkish towel felt.
Maple Hill Manor Food = Amazing
- Homemade Desserts ready in the dinning room each afternoon. What makes the afternoon better? A dessert that hits the spot and gives you a little bit of sweetness to enjoy.
- 24 hour beverage service. I love the fact that I can walk into the kitchen at Maple Hill Manor B&B and grab a drink, get a coffee or even a glass of wine. Being able to go into the kitchen says you are welcome here.
- Amazing gourmet breakfast. Tyler shinned at breakfast time. He fixed a breakfast that we spent the following weeks raving about. It was a country breakfast that filled you up but you felt like you were eating at a 5 star restaurant.
- Community atmospher. Breakfast is a big part of the Bed and Breakfast experience. As I said, Tyler is an amazing chef. While Tyler was preparing the meal, Todd spent time talking with us and serving us. He wanted to know about our family, what we did, our thougths about our stay. We also asked questions and when we left the table that day (2 hours later) we felt like we knew them personally and could come back and continue the conversation. So many stories exchanged and many laughs.
Maple Hill Manor Alpacas & Llamas Farm
The long drive up to the main house wind through farmland on both sides. In the fields were Alpacas & Llamas. Todd & Tyler raise these cute, funny, interesting temperamental animals. And the best part is, the guest gets to enjoy them. I think it is so relaxing. I don’t think I have ever been near an Alpaca until this visit. As well as Llamas. It was so fun to watch them.
At the B&B they have a farm store where you can shop for unique items made from Alpacas. Alpaca garments feel amazing. You can also get Jellies, Jams, soaps, and candles from the farm store as well.
Thoughts on Maple Hill Manor B&B Hospitaltiy
Maple Hill Manor B&B was our first experience as guests. Since our first stay there, we have stayed 3 more times which one was for a Murder Mystery night. Maple Hill Manor became a place we knew we could get away for a night and feel refreshed, known, and cared for. The patio was lit with string lights and huge trees setting an atmosphere that was so romantic. The grounds were beautiful and lush. The overall feel of the manor was relaxation.
Todd and Tyler were the perfect blends of hosts. Todd has the gift of hosting and finding ways to connect with the guest. While Tyler provides stimulation to your senses through the smell of wonderful food and the sight of a beautiful landscape. The perfect two to host and B&B.
The Jefferson Davis room is our favorite. It is beautifully decorated, filled with amazing amenities, and romantic. Such as luxury sheets, Turkish towels, gas fireplace, and it overlooks the Moom Garden. We have stayed in two other rooms as well which was also very nice. One of which had a beautiful in-room jacuzzi.
Different Ways You Can Enjoy a Bed and Breakfast
- Anniversary Night
- Wedding Night
- Job advancement celebration
- Girl’s night out
- Mommy / Daughter overnight trip
- Reading retreat
- Mental health retreat
- Murder Mystery night
As you can see, there are so many different opportunities for you to take off and go to a B&B. I would be so sad if you never go try a B&B. Put it on your bucket list and make this year the year.
Todd and Tyler have opened up a second Bed and Breakfast in Bardstown as well. Bourbon Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn. We have not stayed there yet, but believe me, it is on the list.
Hospitality can happen in other ways while you travel.
We visited Los Cabo and enjoyed this awesome Dinner and Show called The Wirikuta Dinner Show. . Be sure to check out the review.