Who doesn’t love a creamy pie? What makes this one so yummy is it has less sugar in it so you can enjoy it without the effects of over a cup of sugar. As you know, I am not a food blogger so my presentation of this pie probably could be seen better but I can tell you for sure, this pie tastes out of this world. Let me walk you through how I make the Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie made with Swerve.
I have been eating the Keto lifestyle for a while now and have found many recipes that I love. This is recipe still has a little sugar in it but instead of a cup of regular confectioners sugar, I use Swerve. Swerve is a sugar replacement that I have enjoyed using because of the texture and the taste is amazing. One other great tidbit about Swerve is it is 1:1 ratio. So one cup of sugar is 1 cup of Swerve.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie made with Swerve
Making this peanut butter pie is so easy. I love the fact that you don’t have to heat up the oven and watch over it to make sure it doesn’t burn. Ok, I just told you my weakness in baking. I have a high chance of burning what I am cooking unless I am watching over it constantly. I get distracted easily.
Only 6 ingredients in this peanut butter pie and one of the ingredients in the pie is Swerve. Have you heard of Swerve? I hadn’t heard of Swerve until I started eating more of the Keto lifestyle. I could go into how I feel Keto is a great way to eat but maybe that is a topic for another time. Ultimately, keto removes all processed sugars and limits natural sugars that spike your blood sugar. Swerve is a great alternative to use for sugar when you are wanting something sweet.
For this gal that can’t bake very well, I love the fact. I can have a yummy dessert ready in less than 30 minutes to enjoy.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Pie
- Premade Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese softened
- 8 oz Coolwhip
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter – Creamy
- 1 Cup Swerve confectioners sugar
- Sugar free chocolate syrup for a drizzle on top of pie
Let’s make our Peanut Butter Pie
- Lay out 4 oz of Cream Cheese to soften. You want the cream cheese soft enough to cream together with other ingredients.
- Cream together Cream Cheese & Peanut Butter.
- Add Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar to mixture.
- Fold in 8 oz of Coolwhip.
- Scoop and smooth into premade Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Drizzle Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup on top of pie.
- Place in refrigerator to firm back up. At least 30 minutes. If you want more of a frozen pie, place in freezer until ready to use. When ready to serve, let the frozen pie sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
This is one of my quick go-to pies when I need a fast dessert. It never fails to disappoint. You can make a couple of simple substitutions to make it with Sugar. Use the same amount of Sugar as you do Swerve and use Regular Chocolate syrup.
If you are a Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert lover, You will enjoy These 15 Sweet Scrumptious Chocolate Peanut butter Desserts. These desserts don’t have Swerve as the sugar alternative, but since you can swap out Swerve for sugar in a 1:1 ratio, it would be easy to cut down your sugar in these desserts.
Enjoy your Pie with a guest
Since this is such a quick and easy dessert, keep the ingredients on hand to where you have a go-to for having guests over This doesn’t take much preparation on your part but the presentation and also the thoughtfulness of a homemade dessert will speak volumes to your guest. They will feel known and cared for.
Happy Dessert Making!! & Be sure to share the image below for others to be able see this recipe too!