Easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
I spent one Saturday afternoon loving making these cookies. What is strange about that sentence is that I am a horrible baker. I have found a way for non-bakers to make these easy homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies, well the truth is they are semi-homemade. I think, if they are baked in the home, they are homemade.
This is a way for challenged bakers to get that success of a freshly baked cookie and the house smells amazing.
Easy Cookie Directions
- Tub of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Dough.
- Melon Scoop
- Cookie Sheet My favorite cookie sheets are the USA Cookie Sheets.
- Parchment Paper
There it is. You use premade cookie dough. I love the tub of Pillsbury Chocolate chip cookie dough because I can scoop out what I need and then put the rest back in the frig or freezer.
How to make them amazing
In the list of items needed was a melon scoop. I linked to one on Amazon that is a set of 3 for cheap. I use the small scoop to make mini cookies. These are cute, easy to package and bitesize. But in this set of 3, you can do larger cookies too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure your rack is in the middle of the oven.
- Take the scoop and scoop out a number of cookies that you would like to bake.
- Tear off the parchment paper and place on the cookie sheet. This was a game changer for me. Honestly, I don’t know why this happens but when I use parchment paper when baking, my baked goods don’t burn on the bottom or get too brown.
- Bake for 9 minutes for soft cookies and 11 minutes for crunchy cookies.
Packaging is King
It doesn’t matter if you make the cookies from scratch or if you use this semi-homemade recipe, packaging the presenting the cookies are what makes them special. I love using my 1/2 gallon mason jars to store my cookies. It is a fun whimsical way to store your cookies or give them away.
Place a cute card on the jar and wrap some string around the neck of it. This will be the perfect way to welcome someone to your home or take to someone that needs a little sunshine in their day.
Perfect gift ideas for teacher gifts, shut in gifts, even gifts to give to the homeless that you encounter on the road.You don't have to be a master baker to make something to brighten your day & everyone around you.#pursuinghospitalityClick To Tweet